- As the Internet becomes a part of our daily lives, digital marketing has proven to be essential for brands. With 4.5 billion Internet customers globally, more and more businesses are now focusing on building an online brand image because that’s what their customers are!
- However, in the past few weeks, the outbreak of COVID-19 has affected our lives and many businesses around the world in unprecedented ways; the marketing expenses and activities of many brands have been halted, including various digital marketing initiatives. Today, it is important for marketers to look beyond this situation and take a long-term view of the image before stopping their digital marketing efforts.
- People are now spending more time online than before. As the coronavirus epidemic puts a quarter of the world’s population under lockdown, according to Forbes, Internet hits have increased by 50–70%. Therefore, brands should carefully define their digital marketing strategy and find new and subtle ways to communicate at the moment.
#Here are some strategies useful for your digital marketing initiatives:
- #Go to responsible marketing: Set the right tone for your content to communicate during this difficult time. Currently, brands need to establish an emotional connection with customers and therefore must choose the message carefully. This time creates engaging and organic content that is meaningful and relevant; Ex: Many brands are changing and changing its logo to indicate social distance. Your brand message highlights the importance of social isolation, keeping everyone safe at home, sharing useful insights on work from home, or key business tips in this crisis.
- #Get your brand in front of your objective audience: With COVID-19, all traditional marketing efforts are completely out of the picture. As millions of people worldwide are spending more time on the Internet, brands need to understand that it is important to always be in front of their target audience. Not all customers stop making buying decisions, so you want your business to be ready when your audience searches the Internet. Also, when this situation ends and all businesses resume, your marketing efforts will help build brand recall and help put your business in front of your target audience.
#Some way to get your brand in front of your target audience:
- #Search Engine Optimization (SEO):Seo helps to increases your search engine result page (SERP) ranking on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. – Seo helps you grow your small business via the internet.As a small business owner, you know how much time and energy it takes to lead through paid advertisements and cold-calling – and little return on the investment of those marketing efforts. SEO helps and goals that actively achieve the products and services you provide will save you money on outbound marketing while increasing the number of qualified leads that will connect with your business.
- #You can PPC for brand promotion:In general, it is easy to survive unless average-campaigns bring some kind of value. But this cannot be your method right now. Instead, it is time to stop the campaign (and dump) which does not work well anyway. If they do not move the needle first, they will not help much at present.
(And, of course, the money you save can be reclaimed in your other, higher-performing campaigns).
As mentioned earlier, you also want to keep a close eye on promotions that are still important to your business. This means that applying daytime bidding techniques, setting your bids based on the time of day is the most active for your audience.
- #Google ad scheduling trends during covid19:It is important to add search terms related to COVID to your list of negative keywords. This prevents your ads from showing search terms associated with “paper”, but has nothing to do with your products or services.
Even in times of crisis, the old saying “you have to spend money to earn money” is true in the PPC world. As I said before, this is not the only way to stop your campaigns altogether.
But there is a big difference between throwing money into your campaigns and finding the most effective way to run them.
When you are always looking for more cost-effective with your approach with PPC, it is more important than ever to take this advice to heart.
- #Use Social media optimization strategy: There is no denying that these are difficult times. Many brands are wondering what to do on their social media channels. Are you just focusing on Coronavirus related posts? Do you live with your previous strategy and nothing is happening in the world? (Hint: no)
- Set social media strategy goals
- Identify audiences across platforms
- Use the best trading tools
- Choose the right social platform
- Complete and brand each account
- Develop quality materials and CTAs
- Optimize scenes
- Use Hashtag Best Practices
- Post continuously
- Analyze the effects and results
By following these dynamic steps, your business will have social media tools to maintain brand value, connect with customers, and increase purchases, creating a strategy that suits your situation.
Social media is important in a crisis like COVID-19. According to EMarketer, Facebook saw a 70% increase in usage of all its apps in March. People engage, entertain, and keep these apps at home.
- #Engage Your Audience in Email Marketing:Brands are key to engaging their audience, but they need to avoid using heavy and automated communication at the moment and keep themselves strategic. If you are sending emails to customers explaining how your business solves the crisis, make sure the information is current and use the opportunity to differentiate yourself. Make sure your customers know that you are open to business, how you are navigating problems and the situation will not affect any significant delivery. Contact your customers personally by sending personal emails, newspapers, etc. Informing as of now will without a doubt assume a significant job in characterizing your relationship with your clients.
- #Keep an eye on changing customer behaviour: Keep a close watch on how your customer is behaving right now. When the world bids for COVID-19, consumer buying behaviour can change – their interest in products or services, their needs and expectations from brands, spending patterns, and more. Brands must study them in-depth and work on their digital media strategy accordingly.
- #Make a fast move and avoid any product release: While it is necessary, it is best not to release new products during this turbulent time. It does not matter if you are launching products/services through digital marketing; your efforts may not produce favorable results and can create a barrier in the brand image. When the market reopens and energy runs out, set it for the future. Businesses need to understand that this situation will not last forever and their business will not stop. They need to maintain their brand presence as it is difficult to recover after losing momentum; How Digital Marketing Works! Stay positive and take advantage of this time to redefine your digital marketing plans, strengthen your existing connections and build long-term public confidence and prepare for it.
You can also request a call-back, and our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest.