- Establishing a healthy communication with your customers and clients are the basic and most important rule of building trust and a nurturing relationship. However, this is no simple task and can’t be achieved without proper planning.
- For starters, to grow your email list subscribers, make sure to use a professional email marketing services available in India.
- Octane and Juvlon are among some of the service providers that provide bulk email services and ensure your email does not land up in the spam box. Hence generating leads and converting your visitors into customers
According to a survey, 86% of business professionals use emails for communication purposes. 59% of marketers use email marketing services to generate revenues.
Here are several ways to help you out in growing up your email list:
- #More The Merrier:
- Some sites use a simple signup form in the sidebar that may or may not grab the attention. To increase your email subscribers, go for multiple signup forms. Try using a floating bar or a pop-up that only comes out when they scrolled a certain boundary. Set some triggers that your sign up form will appear only when they are about to leave the page.
- These are some of the effective campaign forms that can be used to increase the email list.
- Use Lead Magnet to draw in customers and increase your email list. It is an irresistible method of bribing the customers by providing them something valuable in exchange for the email list. The hook up is, you provide them access to something important, let them download a pdf, give them free coupons, an eBook anything that attracts them, and bounds them to give you their email.
- However, make sure that once you have the emails don’t beat around the bush. Be specific about what you want to address and don’t delay in providing them what you promised. If you are giving them eBooks, make sure it’s not too long to read. No one has the time and patience to read such a long text.
- #Contact Forms:
- Multiple methods and techniques are involved in getting a user to sign-up for email and is no easy task. Being creative and using proper tools ensures growing up your email list. Contact forms allow the user to enter their email address already, so why not ask them to click on the subscribe button as well.
- Some users fill such contact forms because they are interested in getting to know us and want more information.
- #Social Media:Social media has become one of the most frequently used platforms in recent times. So why not use it to your benefits.
- Organize an online contest, free giveaways, quizzes, and ask them to provide their email address. Upload some content on your timeline and ask your followers to give their email address to access it. Promote an eBook through twitter. If you want to add more subscribers to your list, ask them to pass it on to their networks. But how to do that? Add a button on your landing page which allows them to share your content with their friends.
- Provide users with links on your Facebook or Twitter account that you are providing on your blog. Pinterest can also be used to promote gated content. Here you can host the content and ask for an email address to access further.
- #Call To Action:
- Use CTA’s wherever necessary and a place that is easily accessible to the user. Make a prominent header and place it there to catch the customer’s attention
- Call To Action buttons are the most used and effective remedy to generate email marketing. Make sure your CTA’s should be simple, short, and attractive. They should provide the exact information that your blog post promised. If both of them are not in sync, it will hamper the trust and hence future customer relationships.
- #Customer Reviews: Allow them to know what your other clients are doing and what benefits they are getting. Such reviews are a “proof” that encourages people to join in for your website and blog and easily provide their email address.
- #Traditional Marketing:
- Trade fairs and other offline events are the best places to gather the email addresses of prospective customers. Provide them with a demo of your product and ask them for their email address. Later transfer these to your database and start a relationship with these customers.
- By hosting an online webinar, collect their email address while registering. When contacting your customers face to face, ask all the walk-ins to provide their email. A smart way to come in contact with a different and large group of people.
- #Discounts and Deals– Who doesn’t like discounts? Even when there is no need, we are easily tempted by discounts. Offer various discounts to grow your email list. Ask the user to avail some discounts and when he opts in for that, ask them to provide their email address to avail the coupons.
- #Use YouTube:
- YouTube is the most popular social media platform is also used for business promotions. So why not use it to increase your marketing list. Action cards on YouTube allow you to post interactive cards in your videos. Allow your customer the privilege of content upgrade lead magnet. It is the bribe you offer your customer to get their email address.
- And no one is interested to give it to you if they are not getting something in return. For example, you are showing them a video on “6 Ways to Engage your Audience”. Now ask them to subscribe to your channel to download a pdf file. The catch here is to attract the customer so that they won’t leave without subscribing.
Also, you can download this article by clicking below.