- The basic ideology of a content writer includes three things: Writing Content, Creating Traffic, and making revenue. This is also the main objective of any other Content Marketing Strategy making company. The positive thing about this strategy is that all the mentioned methods are interlinked to each other. For this reason, The B2B and B2C Companies are generating more revenue on their contents and writers are relying recklessly on them. According to a survey conducted, almost 41 percent of the content writers consider their content as the main source of revenue. So it is important for them to have some basic knowledge to attract potential readers.
- Many content writers focus on writing rather than learning. One should learn to understand his content easily which will make the content appealing for the readers. Apart from that, many of the writers focus on long content rather than following the principle of short-and-simple. One should know how to create traffic, generate SEO Related Keywords for generating good revenue through their highly-engaging content. So here are six tricks for my readers to ace this technique.
#1. Learn to Align towards “tone” according to the choice:
- Many of the writers mainly focus on SEO based content. It is also important to focus on the “tone of the content. In other words, the writer should specifically observe the “tone” or “voice” of content, i.e. the way his content will sound while reading. Focusing on the tone gives the writer an edge over other writers. Many of the writers lose to captivate readers just because they lack the general understanding of adding ‘tone” to their content. Other than generating readers and increasing traffic in the website, tone helps in adding flavor to a content. That’s why tone is considered one of the important aspects of the Content Marketing Strategy
- Do you know why some best University Professors are not considered as bestselling authors? Just because they lack the basic knowledge of Content Marketing Strategy which includes adding tone to their writings.
- For this reason, readers find it difficult to understand their writings, or else I can say readers find their writings complex. Even if you’re good at writing, try to focus on commonly used words that are generally used in our daily lives.
#2. Always focus on Third-Party Data Interlinking:
- For those of you unaware of the concept of interlinking, it is basically the concept of inserting hyperlinks to your writing which includes blogs, posts, videos, and online publications related to the writing. This third-party data plays a key role in the Content Marketing Strategy and helps in generating potential readers. Third-Party Data doesn’t come from you, so you should be careful while adding third-party data to your writings.
- In order to gain more knowledge about the writings, some of the writers read books related to their fields.
- Blog writers also go through the blogs of other writers to understand their Content Marketing Strategy. In the same way, readers will also find potential in your writing if they related posts in it. In order to generate leads, always try to tie-up with a Third-Party and insert their hyperlinks into your article. Suppose you’re writing about 15 Best-Selling Smartphones in the Market, try to involve an e-commerce website as third-party, and insert their links into your writing. In this way, both of you will generate a good amount of revenue. While reading, readers may find the writing appealing and may take a step to purchase something via the link provided by you. In this way, you can increase traffic on both the websites and generate good revenue.
#3. Always Write for a Single Reader:
- This seems quite misleading but do you remember those school essays where you were told to write about a best friend or about one of your parents? In the same way, the writer should learn to write for a single reader by visualizing his perspective of understanding the writing. One of the important aspects of Content Marketing Strategy is to target potential audiences. Let me take an example. When you’re reading content, you read it alone. Instead, you don’t call your friends and read them together. In the same way, if the voice of your content seems powerful and one reader develops an interest in your content, it will be accordingly equal for other readers also. So learn to target potential readers by using your Content Marketing Strategy.
- One thing you might have noticed while going through various websites, writings with appealing titles or singular titles such as “15 tourist locations for you” or ‘Seven ways you can impress a girl”. Apart from good content, you should also know the target audience by using appealing titles. Always learn to create the title in such a way, readers find it specially written for them, in other words, the main objective is to target a single reader and convert the person to a potential reader. Basic Content Marketing Strategy application can help writers to gain more reads on their writings and generate more leads.
#4. Keep Contents Controversial but stick to your opinion:
- Controversial news debates and discussions on hot topics are common nowadays. Creating a controversial topic as the theme of your writing makes the path it easier to make your writing viral among readers. One of the key Content Marketing Strategies includes creating content on hot topics. You may have seen the articles of the news channels, they always discuss controversial topics which leads to jamming their websites with more potential readers.
- One of the main reasons behind writing on controversial topics is to grab the attention of the readers. You want people to keenly go through your writing and understand more about the topic. While writing on controversial topics, always remember to back your side. In this way, you can gain more fans and gain online credibility, which is one of the main aspects of Content Marketing Strategy.
- There is one drawback of writing on a controversial topic which you should always keep in mind. As controversial topics gain more potential readers, on the other hand, it can bring the wrong kind of attention to you. If wrongly implemented, it will drive away traffic from your website. Being controversial is sometimes okay but you need to keep a keen observation on your writing. If your writing goes wrong, it may affect your SEO Rankings due to social signaling impacts. So make sure to implement proper Content Marketing Strategy while writing on any kind of controversial topic.
#5. Try using virtual assets to your content for gaining perceived value:
- Websites like Pinterest and Instagram stand above all in the respective fields just because their contents can be shared to different users as well as the primary context of the content can be uploaded and distributed widely. Adding images to your content also makes it appealing for the readers which increases traffic on your website. The following aspect of Content Marketing Strategy which includes adding visuals presentations to your writing is known as Visual Marketing. Only plain content doesn’t attract potential readers so try adding infographics or visuals like pictures, slides, and videos to your writings to increase traffic.
- In order to focus on Visual Marketing, one needs to hire a Graphic Designer, or if you’re professional enough, you can do it by yourself. For this, you should have a keen knowledge of infographics editing. Also, learn to use proper images related to the content. Proper Content Marketing Strategy leads to better leads generation which leads to greater revenue.
#6. Provide Feedback Box in the Content:
- Analytics helps in understanding the traffic on one website but always learn to hear from your reader about what they want and what they want to suggest. In other words, if you’re writing to impress, you’ll go through failure. Instead learn to express yourself through your writing, which is an important aspect of Content Marketing Strategy.
In order to implement proper Content Marketing Strategy in your content, learn to insert the following things:
- Survey Box
- Newsletters via E-mail
- User Activity
- Feedback Form
A pen is mightier than a sword. Similarly, writing isn’t for everyone but if you want to stand above all, writing might be a good option for you. For that, learn to write good, implement proper Content Marketing Strategies, and engage with your readers and other writers. Always follow proper strategies and keep writing. After all, you’re Unique.
Implement Content Marketing Strategy mentioned here to your content and let me know if it worked or not.
Also, you can download this article by clicking below.